Brake calliper service kit
Extensive range of seals available for brake calliper over __ piston diameter
Huge range of piston available
High performance products suitable for -
• Railway and light rail
• Mining and Heavy duty machinery (Mobile cranes, earth moving, excavator)
• High performance (racing pads)
• Other (motor, convertible, motorbike, go karts)
Contact for product details and further enquiries
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach in creating products that are guaranteed to excel in performance.
We proudly remain Australian owned and our products are 100% made in Australia.
Australian Friction Industries (AFI), as it is now known, was founded in 1960 by Darko Nemanic. Darko introduced the innovative concept of bonded brake shoes into the Australian brake industry. AFI, originally known as Australian Brake Lining Co., has since built and maintained its reputation as a reliable, innovative, and high standard manufacturer.
Our aim is to continue to produce superior friction products for industrial, mining and railways. With over five decades of experience within the industry, we continue to strive to ensure all our products are top of the range, only using premium raw materials. At Australian Friction Industries we are dedicated to providing our customers with products of the highest quality and service whilst still maintaining a competitive market price.
There's no job too big or too small
100% Australian made
Guaranteed premium quality products at a competitive price
• Incredibly low wear rate, low noise and disc friendly brake materials
• Every brake pad is manufactured in Liverpool, NSW
• Staff members are highly skilled with years of experience
• Manufacturing and custom support
• Accredited to ISO 9001:2008
• Semi metals (heavy duty)
• Metal free
• High performance racing metal
• European Car metal
• Flat sheets (facings)
• Woven roll – moulded roll metal
• Applicants – Rum in oil